How to register
Main registration will open on February 5, 2020 at 10:00 AM CET (GMT +1) and will close on March 5, 2020 at 1:00 PM CET (GMT + 1).
The electronic form will be available in the Formula ATA website only at the opening date at the countdown end.
Registrations will be accepted in the order they will be received and the list of registered teams will be published on line. Please check the website to know IF AND WHEN your team will be shifted to the “awaiting for payment” status.
At the event will be admitted 93 teams in Class 1 and 5 teams in Class 3 as follows:
- Class 1C - IC Engine 49
- Class 1E - Electric Propulsion System 34
- Class 1D - Driverless 10
- Class 3 both IC, Electric and Driverless 5
Second year vehicles are not allowed.
RESERVED REGISTRATION SLOTS
The first 3 Class 1C, the first 3 Class 1E, the first 3 Class 1D and the first 2 Class 3 classified Teams at the Formula SAE Italy, Formula Electric Italy and Formula Driverless 2019 will have a granted registration slot in the 2020 event:
- Dynamis PRC - Politecnico di Milano (Italy)
- Race UP Combustion - Università di Padova (Italy)
- CTU CarTech - Czech Technical University of Prague (Czech Republic)
- Squadra Corse PoliTo - Politecnico di Torino (Italy)
- Superior engineering - University of Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- Aristotle University Racing Team Electric - Aristurtle Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Sapienza Corse - Università di Roma La Sapienza (Italy)
- MITeamDelft - Delft University of Technology (The Netherlands)
- RWTH Aachen Ecurie Aix Formula Student Team - RWTH Aachen (Germany)
- STV-Scuderia Tor Vergata - Università di Roma Tor Vergata (Italy)
- Unical Reparto Corse - Università della Calabria (Italy)
The early registration will open on February 3, 2020 at 10:00 AM CET (GMT + 1) and will close on February 4, 2020 at 1:00 PM CET (GMT + 1).
After early registration closure, no slot will be granted for these teams.
Further five early registration slots will be granted for North and South America, Australia and rest of the world (non-European) teams.
Slots that are not allocated for early registration will become available for all teams during main registration period.
Registration must be completed on-line per electronic form that will be available on the event website in each registration period. The registration will be confirmed only when the due amount is credited on the ANFIA bank account.
Formula SAE Italy, Formula Electric Italy & Formula Driverless will grant 3 registration slots to the 2021 event to the first 3 Class 1C, 1E & 1D winner teams of this year event and 2 slots to the first 2 Class 3 winner teams.
REGISTRATION FEES (25 members included)
- Class 1C, 1D & 1E: 1.415,00€ + 22% VAT = 1.726,30€
- Class 3: 1.015,00€ + 22% VAT = 1.238,30€
The registration fees are not refundable.
Teams will have 48 hours, starting from registration time, to send us (firstname.lastname@example.org for combustion teams; email@example.com for electric, driverless and class 3 teams) the proof of the bank transfer, certifying the payment date and time.
Registrations to the Formula SAE Italy, Formula Electric Italy & Formula Driverless 2020 will be confirmed only when the due amount is credited on the ANFIA Service Srl bank account.
When making the payments, please consider these administrative regulations:
- 22% Italian VAT is ONLY required from European and non-European natural persons, who make the payment, i.e.: registration fee = 1.415,00€+ 22% VAT = 1.726,30€ total amount to be paid.
- 22% Italian VAT is NOT required from EU companies owing a VAT code and from non-European companies, who make the payment, i.e.: registration fee = 1.415,00€ total amount to be paid.
- 22% Italian VAT is ALWAYS required from all Italian participants (natural persons/companies), except for the Public Administrations, i.e.: registration fee = 1.415,00€+ 22% VAT = 1.726,30€ total amount to be paid.
Bank transfer to ANFIA Service Srl
Bank name: Cassa di Risparmio di Bra – Turin Branch - Corso Galileo Ferraris, 26 - Torino – Italy
IBAN n.: IT04G0609501001000000003046 – Swift code: BPMOIT22.
Please indicate on the bank transfer the following payment descriptions:
- Team name
- University name
Payment must be received in full. ALL bank transfer charges must be covered by the payer.
It is mandatory to fill in all the fields for the invoice. Be sure to put the right heading:
- University name/company name,
- Department (if needed),
- Address, post code, town, country,
- VAT number,
- “Codice Fiscale” field is ONLY FOR ITALY,
- “Codice identificativo” field is ONLY FOR ITALY,
- Administration email address.
Particularly, in the field of “VAT number” please check to have a correct VAT NUMBER. Please do not insert any other data: i.e. tax identification number.
If you do not have got one, please write “Not in possession” in the field.
For Italian teams only
Following the electronic invoicing rule (January 2019) extended to all Italian bodies owing a VAT code, please note that we need to receive the “codice identificativo” of your company, which is an alphanumerical 7 digits code.
Public Administration invoicing will remain unchanged.
For natural persons or associations with only a “codice fiscale” we need to receive an email address to send the invoice.
When choosing your car number, please consider the numbering listed here below:
- From 1 to 59
- From 70 to 99
- From 700 to 759
- From 770 to 799
- From 100 to 159
- From 170 to 199
Class 3 teams
- From 300 to 399.
When choosing your car number, please take note that it could be already taken. The acceptance order will follow the registered team list published in the Formula ATA website.
In that case, you will receive an e-mail message asking for a new choice.